Get rid of 'Home' in navigation menu

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello community! 

I was wondering if anyone can give me a tip on how to get rid of the 'home' link on navigation menu and keep the homepage under the logo only. Is there a way doing this without touching the code? 

I have a basic knowledge of html and css but I am unsure how much work this may require and if it's worth doing it this way.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Views 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
14 minutes ago, SlnSlts said:

I was wondering if anyone can give me a tip on how to get rid of the 'home' link on navigation menu and keep the homepage under the logo only. Is there a way doing this without touching the code? 

Yes.

Open the PAGES panel and drag the 'Home' link from the Main Navigation section to the Not Linked section 🙂

image.thumb.gif.80081c8a4b2b005c9f192a6ec52d4891.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as the title of the post suggests, i'd like to be able to hide the links in the navigation header... leaving only contact/about and the company logo as a link back to home.

Is this something that can be achieved with a page header code injection? maybe setting font size to zero or something hacky??

8 minutes ago, adrianwyer said:

i'd like to be able to hide the links in the navigation header

Please see my post above.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 months later...