Removing google sheets header and footer from embed

I am trying to remove the header and footer from this google sheets embedding and I can't figure out a way to get rid of it. Does anyone know a custom CSS or way to change the embed code that fixes this issue? 

Currently using this code for the embed 

<iframe width="629px" height="800px" 
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRL6w3X07A110dqEbHiJZkvAe4ifw5BqK8ON5DJgpYfXyhh0QigbZCUDOB2xEwz-gmwJ8Fz5h65lvUD/pubhtml?gid=0&amp;single=true&amp;widget=true&amp;headers=false"></iframe>

Any help is appreciated!

19 minutes ago, sdelposen said:

I am trying to remove the header and footer from this google sheets embedding and I can't figure out a way to get rid of it.

You can't. It is a web security standard you can't modify iframes loaded from a different domain from the origin domain (your domain).

For example. Your domain (your.domain.com) can load an iframe from google.com, or any domain, if allowed (that's another topic). But you can not dive into (cross the boundary of) the iframe that is not on the same domain as yours.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.