Deleting Pre-Existing Photo Template

Hi,

I am new to Square Space.

I am using the trial, free for 14 days. But with my website I can't seem to remove the one of the pages/boxes. 

I can only "edit" and add a photo as a background. The titles "Peaks/Coast" etc are not my titles nor are they my photos. I would just like to remove this from my website.

The website is for Portfolio of amateur photography. It is something I would like to put on my LinkedIn account. 

Many thanks

Zoe

websiteprobs.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Views 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First thing, you are trying to edit a portfolio page, and if you want to keep the page but delete the content on it, you go to the page in edit mode,  select it and then delete each section on the page. If you want to delete the page completely, then make sure it is not set as your home page, if it is then you need to make another page the home page then you can delete the portfolio page. If you create a new portfolio (work) page you will have to choose a layout that puts all those template sections back in it. You can also create a blank page, add a section and add a gallery block to that section. It will load some image thumbnails that go away as soon as you hit edit the block,  edit the content and choose the upload media tab.