Customising product pages or adding additional filters for blog pages

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi,

I would like to have page that lists properties for sale. I need each property to be filtered by price, category and tags. For this I have used the Universal Filter plugin - which works fine. 

However, if I use the Store style page I am limited to what I can include on the Product page. I would like the option to add sections and blocks i.e. more images, text, accordions and a location map. 

I've attempted to use the Blog style page to do this as it offers more functionality but I am restricted on the filters to category and tags. 

Is there a way to add an additional filter such as price to the blog pages or a way to customise product pages to the same extent as a blog page?

Thanks, 

• Replies 3
  • Views 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/20/2023 at 3:24 PM, tuanphan said:

You can consider using a standard page, use a Summary Block to pull products from Product Page (Filter Plugin still works with Summary Block), then you can add any blocks into this page

Thanks for your suggestion - this will certainly help for the main page. However, my main issue is that I cannot customise the individual products to include other blocks i.e. accordion, location maps etc. Is there a work-around to allow the same level of customisation of an individual product page as a standard page?

• Solution
On 2/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, CBL51 said:

Thanks for your suggestion - this will certainly help for the main page. However, my main issue is that I cannot customise the individual products to include other blocks i.e. accordion, location maps etc. Is there a work-around to allow the same level of customisation of an individual product page as a standard page?

You can do these on Product Additional Info section

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)