Reorder Delivery Methods & Shipping Address

Visitors to our site continue to be confused about our shipping (or lack thereof) options. 

1 - Would love the ability to edit Delivery Methods: "Shipping" to "Local Delivery"
2 - Would love the ability to edit "Shipping Address" to "Delivery Address"
3 - Suggested change within Squarespace: visitors should begin checkout process with address FIRST, then choose shipping/delivery options. Currently, once a local (or distant) address is entered then the shipping options either show up or are denied (we don't ship) and require the visitor to scroll back to see the options. If these options occurred after the entry of address then there would be less confusion for the consumer. In other words: "2. Delivery Methods" should be "3. Delivery Methods." and would follow: the data entry for Shipping Address.

image.png.440855c549da8571458cd464fa4550ee.png

34 minutes ago, Rsommons said:

1 - Would love the ability to edit Delivery Methods: "Shipping" to "Local Delivery"
2 - Would love the ability to edit "Shipping Address" to "Delivery Address"

I agree - I've been advocating for this for the last 5+ years (see my post), but if you want your feedback to reach the correct teams in Squarespace, please open a support ticket with Squarespace Customer Care. Squarespace teams don't routinely monitor this forum for feedback (see the guidelines - item 6).

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 6 months later...

I am looking for this exact solution and it pains me to see that it's not available 😞

My clients customers are getting confused when looking for their local delivery option and being charged for postage, because on mobile, the shipping options are cut off at the top of the page, and people don't scroll up again after inputting their address. 

I will submit a support ticket for this also!