Wholesale orders

Hey out there,
My query concerns wholesale customers.  Here's question along the lines of a non card-based payment system.  Is it possible to put into place a "bank transfer system" ? 
I so wish to streamline my wholesale business.  For info, every time i get an order i have to recopy it  by hand. Which takes an awful amount of time...  My wish is that the clients order directly on my site.  However, some are afraid of maxing out their credit cards...
3 hours ago, Lorenzcoffee said:

Is it possible to put into place a "bank transfer system" ? 

I've been campaigning for an offline payments feature for nearly five years (see my commerce limitations post) but unfortunately this hasn't been prioritised.

If you want to take online orders with payments by bank transfer you may need to consider moving to another platform. That said, I wrote a guide called Accepting bank transfers and cash with Squarespace in 2019 (it's still accurate) that may provide some useful background information for you. Do post back if you need more information. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone found a work around for this issue? It is incredibly frustrating as I am working a client site that does 90% wholesale orders for grocery stores (turkey farmer). It is important for them to adjust their order totals based on the weight once a order is picked.

I am almost done their website, and they've paid for their plan already. I feel a bit duped and I should've worked through Shopify. They are using QuickBooks online and I've connected the two through OneSaas. From my primary research it seemed possible through OneSaas to adjust invoices. What I glossed over was you can't place an order without payment. I am not looking forward to this major let down with my client. Do I need to start over with Shopify?

I've chatted with the SS help centre but there is no advice. I wish they would understand how big of a pit fall this is with their product. I've been reading forums and this has long been an issue.

Has anyone used this WishList plugin for a similar situation?