Email Notification

When a purchase is make on my site I get an email confirmation to rob@robwade.com the Admin. I am trying to send that notification to sales@robwade.com. Site is still in test mode. Might be an easy fix for this but I can't find it. Looked at all the blogs, videos, Youtube.

Please walk me through it,

Rob

• Replies 1
  • Views 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/12/2023 at 6:02 PM, robwade said:

When a purchase is make on my site I get an email confirmation to rob@robwade.com the Admin. I am trying to send that notification to sales@robwade.com.

Email notifications are sent to the site Administrator. If you'd like to send these notifications to a different email address, you can create a second Squarespace account using the new email address and add this as a contributor of the website (as a Store Owner or Administrator). You can then enable/disable store notifications for each site/account, as I described in this post:

If you prefer to change the email address that you use for Squarespace you can instead go to your Account Dashboard, click Account settings (top right) and then Account and security. Within this panel you'll see the Change email address option.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.