question re. carousel options in pages in folders

Hi there, Please excuse my total lack of know-how on here... I'm an artist, trying to put together a site as a portfolio.

I'm trying to work out if I can have each page in my 'work' folder open with an image carousel on one half of the page and some info on the other - I have mocked one up using Summary-blocks but I don't need them to link to elsewhere, just be able to scroll through several works (images with titles) in each series. I basically want it to look like the below screen grab but without the linking (I don't blog or intend to use this site as a sales site.) url of mock-up page https://caper-goldfish-cnhn.squarespace.com/config/

Nb. I've got two "work" pages currently as I try to figure this out - Ideally I'll use the one on the far right of the page as a folder with a drop-down to each of the artworks' pages...

In short,  I just want each artwork page to show images with their individual titles on one side (as a carousel) and some descriptive text about the whole project on the other side.

Any advice to a total novice would be much appreciated (I don't code - obviously!! - but maybe I should learn sometime!!?)

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 12.29.59.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images