Issues with confirmation page and order status page

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Once a customer places an order on my website, there is supposed to be an order confirmation page that says order confirmed with the order number but that doesnt exist. After the order is placed, the customer is redirected to my homepage which I feel can be confusing for the customer. Also, the customer does receive order confirmation emails but the view order button also doesn't take them to the order, it also redirects them to my homepage so I'm not sure what the issue is but can someone provide some insight?

• Solution
13 hours ago, JewelBudgets said:

Once a customer places an order on my website, there is supposed to be an order confirmation page that says order confirmed with the order number but that doesnt exist. After the order is placed, the customer is redirected to my homepage

Please check your domain's DNS settings, as they are not correct.

You should find details in the Domains panel (Settings > Domains). Once you have corrected the DNS records, your site should perform normally. Please note that the 'Order Confirmation' page was replaced by the 'Order Status' page on 7 February 2023.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I checked and now see that the DNS settings appear incorrect. I'm not sure how to go about getting this fixed. Do I need to fix it from the squarespace site or through google domains? 

Also, thank you so much for your help and for this information because I literally tried to make over 10 real purchases myself to get it fixed and I just couldnt.