button not appearing on mobile site

11 hours ago, kathyboch said:

yes i see that. but i don't want it there. I want it on my home page when people open it. how can i change it?

You mean make it next to burger icon? Can you share site url? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact same issue on my site. I have a Call To Action button on my site that is supposed to be specific to mobile in order to allow clients to call direct from the top of my site. Unfortunately the mobile version hides it in the overlay menu. I want it directly in the middle of the header on the mobile version.

On 2/28/2023 at 2:47 AM, MavPest2022 said:

I am having the exact same issue on my site. I have a Call To Action button on my site that is supposed to be specific to mobile in order to allow clients to call direct from the top of my site. Unfortunately the mobile version hides it in the overlay menu. I want it directly in the middle of the header on the mobile version.

What is your site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone answered this question for you? I have been trying for over a month to fix the same problem, to no avail. Still trying again tonight! I'm looking more and more unprofessional every day and turning off all of my new visitors which I can't afford to do being a new company. Squarespace is too expensive for this minor crap to be happening all of the time.

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Has anyone answered this question for you? I have been trying for over a month to fix the same problem, to no avail. Still trying again tonight! I'm looking more and more unprofessional every day and turning off all of my new visitors which I can't afford to do being a new company. Squarespace is too expensive for this minor crap to be happening all of the time.

If you share link to your site, we can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys, I found this code snippet which I tried and got it to work on one of my sites, to add a CTA button on top of the mobile header. Give it a go and let me know. 

/* Show button on mobile menu*/ @media screen and (max-width:1024px) { /* show button */ .header-actions { display: block !important; } .header .header-actions-action--cta { display: block; width: 10% !important; } /* logo width */ .header-title-nav-wrapper { flex: 50% !important; } }

Andrew Mogridge | Simply Iconic Designs
Simple and Elegant Squarespace Designs
t. + 61(0) 424 178 893