Blog page can't control Posts per Page

Go to solution Solved by PaulF,

42 minutes ago, PaulF said:

We are using v7.1.

Our blog page limits us to 8 posts.  We have Posts per Page set for 20. 

You didn't provide us with a link to the page so I was unable to see the issue.

However, the "Posts Per Page" setting does determine the maximum number of posts that are displayed on your blog landing page before pagination kicks in. It can be set to between 1 to 20. 

Could you be looking at a page that uses a Summary Block to show blog posts, instead of looking at the actual Blog page? The Blog page will be denoted by a pen icon like this:

image.png.c615b25f6173680e70779cb492a23452.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.