Vertical Spacing for Two Column Bulleted Lists on Mobile

Hello!

I have a website with a lot of this style of set up of a two column bulleted list. On mobile there is that weird spacing between blocks that we'd like to fix. I have tried this code:

/* Mobile About Text Spacing */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-e77e43979a4769ff4c07 {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
}
div#block-69d74ed3c75cdf4428ac {
    padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}
}

But it didn't eliminate that gap. I wonder if it just needs adjustment or if another fix is available. This would be something that is on 40+ pages of the site so I also wonder if it is a good practice to have that much coding for each block?

Thanks for your help!

PW to the site is: CascadeH22

Mobile.png

Desktop View.png

Edited by destinyestringer
  • Replies 3
  • Views 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hi! I'm having the same issue. It's also looking better on the mobile view on Squarespace on my desktop, but then adds weird additional space on my actual phone. 

One workaround I tried that might help with the bullet column spacing would be to have the text on the first block aligned to the bottom and the text on the second block aligned to the top, so it looks seamless (this also only works if the vertical grid spacing is 0. 

My website is www.sacreativeplayscape.com. I'm specifically having issues with this page: www.sacreativeplayscape.com/brand-content-design.

How do I generate a password for you to look directly at it? 

Thanks!

Anjna 

On 3/20/2024 at 10:14 AM, shannonandanjna said:

Hi! I'm having the same issue. It's also looking better on the mobile view on Squarespace on my desktop, but then adds weird additional space on my actual phone. 

One workaround I tried that might help with the bullet column spacing would be to have the text on the first block aligned to the bottom and the text on the second block aligned to the top, so it looks seamless (this also only works if the vertical grid spacing is 0. 

My website is www.sacreativeplayscape.com. I'm specifically having issues with this page: www.sacreativeplayscape.com/brand-content-design.

How do I generate a password for you to look directly at it? 

Thanks!

Anjna 

Which text are you referring to? 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)