• Views 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SukiR said:

I am trying to add custom DNS records to my subdomain

Subdomains don't work like that 🙂.

Can you explain what you are trying to achieve overall so that we can look at ways to help you? Why are you trying to add DNS records?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...

We are creating an app and the company creating it has asked us to create a subdomain and add the DNS records below. 

www.concierge.attachelondon.com as the (sub)domain to allocate to the
concierge service e.g.:
2. confirmation@concierge.attachelondon.com (for booking confirmations) ○
john@concierge.attachelondon.com (for example a travel team member
emailing an itinerary). 

Below is the 1st round of DNS records to be added: 
  1. attachelondon.com IN TXT google-site-verification=pSpyz8zcowC-_dBGG-0RVUyJl7jFqVV2MOnb1ts8ewQ
  2. concierge.attachelondon.com IN TXT google-site-verification=jSlDTKhZONMnk5Y4VT37MGc7kXj_e6siZPsAZ-bX888
  3. concierge.attachelondon.com IN TXT v=spf1 include:spf.mandrillapp.com include:_spf.google.com ~all
  4. mandrill._domainkey.concierge.attachelondon.com IN TXT v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCrLHiExVd55zd/IQ/J/mRwSRMAocV/hMB3jXwaHH36d9NaVynQFYV8NaWi69c1veUtRzGt7yAioXqLj7Z4TeEUoOLgrKsn8YnckGs9i3B3tVFB+Ch/4mPhXWiNfNdynHWBcPcbJ8kjEQ2U8y78dHZj1YeRXXVvWob2OaKynO8/lQIDAQAB;
  5. concierge.attachelondon.com IN MX ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM PRIORITY 1
  6. concierge.attachelondon.com IN MX ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM PRIORITY 5
  7. concierge.attachelondon.com IN MX ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM PRIORITY 5
  8. concierge.attachelondon.com IN MX ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM PRIORITY 10
  9. concierge.attachelondon.com IN MX ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM PRIORITY 10