https://www.carolpeakeattorney.com/

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

I'm updating my website and VERY new to code.  I have my practice areas listed in an image card on the first page of my website (or at least I think that's what this area would be called but to be honest, I'm not entirely sure).  Anyway, I want to be able to change the title font on the different practice areas in the image card.  I've tried a few things to no avail.  Could anyone please help me with the code for this?  

My website is carolpeakeattorney.com and the various practice areas are listed on the 1st page of my website.  Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Views 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I want to be able to change the title font on the different practice areas in the image card.

How do you want to change the font? Size, weight, color, etc.? We need to know where you want to go so we can get you there, potentially.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• Solution
@supports ( --test-custom-property : true ) {

.user-items-list-item-container[ data-section-id="63d9696c3f23b94b804ca2cd" ] {

--title-font-size-value : 1.5;

}

}

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

I want to be able to change the title font on the different practice areas in the image card.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.