Alert based on number of sales

Hey, 

Long time lurker, first time poster. 

I've done about as much searching and scrolling as I can manage and hoping someone can point me in the right direction as I cant find anything. (If I could code I might make a stab at it.) 

I'm looking for a way to alert me (via email probably) when x number of sales of a certain item have been made. Purpose is to automate reordering parts for items I make and sell. 

For example, once 100 orders of item come in I know I have to reorder 120 items worth of part as I average 20 orders a week and it takes 5 days to arrive. 

This would then need to reset for the next 100 orders once I have the new materials in. 

I'm hoping to not pay for this. Is there an email alert or similar I can set up in Squarespace that I'm completely missing?? 

Andy x

I've not heard of that as a feature, but you can set a low stock alert at user defined threshold:

Stock level alert email

This isn't exactly what you're asking for, but you may be able to utilise it to achieve something similar.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)