turn off rotating thumbnail images in story categorys

trying to turn off image rotations when you get each category or story with products.  the thumbnail image, once i hove my mouse over it starts playing the images in thumbnail size.  can someone help me turn that off please?

see RC Car Racing page as perfect example since this has been posted since they have multiple shirt examples and youll notice once you click on rc car racing page and hover over the images they will start rotating.  thats what i need to turn off, 

i have version 7.1+, my friend with a lesser version tried to help me and his is different. 

thanks in advance!!

D

Edited by hamburgerhelpme
On 1/31/2023 at 10:41 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* disable product image hover */
img.grid-item-image.grid-image-cover {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}
img.grid-item-image.grid-image-hover {
    opacity: 0 !important;
}

Nice thank you.  where do i find coding like this at?

i have plenty of questions unfortunately 😕

www.stickerprintingusa.com if you go to stickers and printing, and go to diecuts, i need to turn off quantity because i have the options set for size, quantity and it doesnt automatically add the price up to the total for how i have them set up in variants either.

10 hours ago, hamburgerhelpme said:

Nice thank you.  where do i find coding like this at?

i have plenty of questions unfortunately 😕

www.stickerprintingusa.com if you go to stickers and printing, and go to diecuts, i need to turn off quantity because i have the options set for size, quantity and it doesnt automatically add the price up to the total for how i have them set up in variants either.

You need to learn code..or find on forum, a lot of same questions like your with available code

Add to Stickers Printing Page Header (Do not add to Design > Custom CSS)

<style>
  .product-quantity-input {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)