Inventory not available for purchase

EDIT: Everything seems to be working now. Must have been an issue on SquareSpace's side.

I tried to edit a specific product by entering a Facebook "Share" button code, but I did so incorrectly and now I am unable to edit the product itself (keeps showing spinning square) and the inventory for my products has disappeared.

The code I entered into the "additional details" with a code block was:

<div class="fb-share-button"

data-href="https://www.your-domain.com/your-page.html"

data-layout="button_count">

</div>

...Which is obviously incorrect. 

I am on version 7.1.

Edited by kzinn

Hey, I need help editing my product. I just want to change some images, but I just get a loading screen that never ends.

I tried finding my product and editing it through my inventory section as a possible alternative, but they don't show up there either.

Take a look at the files to see what I mean, please get back to me on this asap as I would like to change the stock of my inventory as well as I don't want to negatively impact business.

Editing the rest of the website works fine.

121.PNG

122.PNG

1211.PNG

3 minutes ago, MattBechberger said:

I think something else is wrong, because I didn't make any changes and now my inventory is also gone, and nothing can be added to cart on the website.  I think there is a wider problem.

My add to cart was messing up, but now it works. The products on my site show up on the page, but not in inventory.