How do I change the bg color of the mobile hamburger menu (and the colors there in general)

Go to solution Solved by Architekt909,

I have everything nearly how I want it, except for the way the hamburger menu overlay displays in the mobile view. This is at present what it looks like when you click the hamburger button for the mobile view:

image.thumb.jpeg.95542ada81c262c3e509b9ed9e547583.jpeg

I tried going to site styles->Colors->My Theme, selecting the theme I have assigned to my "site header" section, and looking for where I would set this color, but I can't seem to find it. I don't want this bright yellow background. Also, I'd like to be able to change the color of the buttons on this overlay. Where might I find within the theme how to change those colors? Everything else has been super easy and doable via the themes. I must just be tired and missing something obvious. Thanks for the help!

• Solution

I figured it out. It was a tad bit confusing. The top site header was displaying that it used 1 particular theme, which I assumed applied to the hamburger overlay menu once clicked. Turns out I was wrong. It was using a different theme. I was able to find out which theme by accident: I clicked the hamburger menu in mobile view to bring up what you see above, then clicked the paint brush icon in the top-right and it informed me that it was in fact using a different theme. Once I had the correct theme, it was easy: To change the BG color it's under "Menu Overlay". From there you can see "background color", "link color", etc. Problem solved.