CSS Code to change date highlight in Acuity Scheduling (monthly calendar)

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi 
The internal calendar in Acuity displays days that are busy with a circle around the date in the calendar - see screenshot attached. Is there any way to apply this to dates that are free with custom CSS, or at least highlight the days that are bookable better as customers are missing available days as the current display is quite faint (we have older customers)

We are on the powerhouse plan so are able to edit 

I have made the fonts orange for now - but is not perfect

booking link is here

https://menodoctor.com/pages/bookings

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 9.44.59 AM.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
12 hours ago, menodoctor said:

Is there any way to [highlight] dates that are free with custom CSS, or at least highlight the days that are bookable better as customers are missing available days as the current display is quite faint

Try adding something like this to add a background to available dates:

.scheduleday.activeday {
  background: #F9F6F3;
  border-radius: 7px;
}

image.thumb.png.9966bcb24e17d9dcbd1517d789d2a4b3.png

Let me know how you get on.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.