images scrolling in product categories- mouse hover

hi, i have an issue where when I hover the mouse over a product image outside in the category area, it wants to automatically start rolling through the products images, which i dont want it to do.  i want to be able to click on that product, and then once in the product they can slide side to side to see the extra images...

i noticed one thing that i dont have, and thats themes.  my friend www.180decals.com uses squarespace, and has been the past 5-10 years.  for some reason he can still go into the directions like it shows and go to design>themes, i think it is.  THEMES though, he has, i do not.

all i have are the image blocks type editor, he doesnt even know what those are..and the biggest bummer is i recently got sqarespace to learn off him, and now we have different versions so the learning is minimal on the design end  because of that now lol..

any help on the image issue?  can i turn something off that doesn't scroll the images when the mouse hovers over it?  am i down to only coding with not having the themes option?

i believe i read the reason might be i have 7.1, my friend has 7.0 or before.  thats all i could find within other google searchings..

thanks in advance.

dj

• Replies 1
  • Views 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic