Product Page - Custom Form not scrolling

Hi all, my website has a product where we require the customer to fill out a custom form in order to complete the purchase. Unfortunately, the form will not scroll down when opened. 

https://www.sdfsa.org/store/resource-organizing-workshop

Click on 'register'

If you place your cursor in any of the visible fields within the form, you can move through the questions by hitting 'tab'

Is it due to the code I've added into the code injection and CSS areas?

Please help! Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it due to the code I've added into the code injection and CSS areas?

I don't have a solution but I don't think your mega menu or CSS are causing the issue.

I've seen this issue before on the cart page with long forms.

Please Contact Customer Support and make a bug report. Be prepared for the you have custom code installed so it's not our problem script. SS could easily test this on a site if they created a form that is longer than the height of the screen and try to scroll.

Hopefully some of the other regular contributors might see a way around this issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.