Variant setup for existing Product as add-on, can the stock availability be linked to original product?

Hey there!

My client want's add-on gifts available for selection when customers purchase bouquets. 

If I set up each existing product as a variant, is there anyway the stock #'s can be linked to the original product to ensure they have availability?

HOWEVER my client has many of her available products setup as their own variants, see here: https://helloblossombouquets.com/shop/alive-packs

Could I do something with the existing SKU to link them?

TIA!

Brodi

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some extensions that can manipulate stock levels but I don't know for sure if they would work for what you describe.

Check out Squarespace Extensions to see if any of the stock level based extensions would match your needs. Trunk looks interesting but it is spendy and of course may not match your particular need.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.