How do I hide the add to cart icon on my website and adjust the video banner dimension

I have a squarespace website that has 2 stores using 2 different currencies. The first store (https://www.wanasambo.com/shop/all-garments) was built on squarespace, while the second store (https://www.wanasambo.com/shop-ng) was built on Ecwid and embedded on the site.
The issue I have with the site is:

1. The ecwid store comes with its own add to cart icon which is below the product listing page and the squarespace website has its own add to cart button which is at the navigation menu.  When you are shopping at the Ecwid site, you can still see the squarespace add to cart icon at the navigation menu. Customers can get confused seeing two different add to cart icons showing simultaneosly.
  2. The video banner on the squarespace website does not look okay, and it does not auto play when the browser loads.

My questions are:

• Is it possible to hide the squarespace add to cart icon when someone is on the Ecwid store? If no, can I turn off the add to cart icons in the settings area and create a custom add to cart icon that will not display when a customer is on the Ecwid store?
  • I want the video banner showing on the squarespace store to be similar to the one showing on the Ecwid store. I mean I want the video dimensions to be the same and it should also auto play when the browser loads. 

If all or any of these are possible, I need someone to kindly help with the code to use in implementing it please. The website is passworded but you can see below screenshots for better understanding please.

mobile3.PNG

mobile1.PNG

mobile.PNG

Captureeer.PNG

1222.PNG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images