Like To Know It / RewardStyle widget Not Working

I am trying to fix the issue I am having with my LTK / RewardStyle widget not working on my site.  The code is embedded in a block but seems to lay underneath other elements on my site, like the header and text so you can't view the widget properly or X out of it.  Any fixes?  website is www.kelliingram.com

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 11.30.36 AM.png

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I removed the widget bc it wasnt working, but this is the code that was being used...

<div id="ltkwidget-version-two168156374" data-appid="168156374" class="ltkwidget-version-two"><script>var rsLTKLoadApp="0",rsLTKPassedAppID="168156374";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets-static.rewardstyle.com/widgets2_0/client/pub/ltkwidget/ltkwidget.js"></script><div widget-dashboard-settings="" data-appid="168156374" data-userid="494146" data-rows="3" data-cols="3" data-showframe="false" data-padding="4" data-profileid="635fbae2-3a26-11ed-8514-628b04417e6a"><div class="rs-ltkwidget-container"><div ui-view=""></div></div></div><noscript></noscript></div>

On 1/29/2023 at 2:06 AM, 3DDesign said:

No code is still on kelliingram.com/ltk

Looks like this if you try and click on the widget...might be hard to see but the product is displaying underneath the my header

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 2.06.12 PM.png

Try adding this to Design > Custom CSS

.rs-ltk-widget-modal-on-body-overflow {
    overflow: visible !important;
    position: relative !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...
On 7/27/2023 at 12:10 PM, Msannafofanna said:

I am having this exact same problem at https://annashartzer.com/instagram if you could please help! When you click on the LTK widget image, it will enlarge but then it's like it's in the background and other elements will scroll on top of it. Thanks so much

Add to Design > Custom CSS

[data-section-id="633a4b5ae0eb1048f9d3805e"] {
    z-index: 9999;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)