Jump to content

Adding Small Banner to Summary List Items

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Views 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, donsvenson said:

Hi,

I'd like to add little banners to the pricing table I've created via a summary-list at on of the places indicated by the pink arrows (for all items). I'm talking about hints like "best for independent learners" or "best for ... " which is common in pricing tables.

I haven't found any suitable solution for this so far.

page: https://luxlessons.lu/luxembourgish-language-course 

pw: abc143

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.01.23.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 07.58.30.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.07.31.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.07.24.png

Do you have any sample which you want to achieve?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Beyondspace said:

Do you have any sample which you want to achieve?

Hi Beyondspace,

Can be a simple indication beyond the title (but description itself needs to stay left bound) as seen in the first picture ("perfect for ..." etc.), could be with pill shaped background if possible.

And a popular banner as seen in both pictures would also be helpful.

Thanks for your help!

img_62c5523b21103.png

elfsight-pricing-table-pricing.jpg

Link to comment
8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

It looks like you figured it out?

image.thumb.png.f88f13239f2a5f5d2fe171b792561403.png

Hi tuanphan,

For the tagline, yes. I used html in the title of each summary item in combination with some header and footer injection code.

However, I'd still really like to know, whether there's a possibility of adding a diagonal "Most Popular" banner to the top right corner (or top middle). Do you have any idea on how to achieve this?

Thanks for your help!

Link to comment
22 hours ago, donsvenson said:

Hi tuanphan,

For the tagline, yes. I used html in the title of each summary item in combination with some header and footer injection code.

However, I'd still really like to know, whether there's a possibility of adding a diagonal "Most Popular" banner to the top right corner (or top middle). Do you have any idea on how to achieve this?

Thanks for your help!

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="63b2df8905dc045b034e7f31"] li:nth-child(2):before {
    content: "Most Popular";
    background-color: orange;
    color: white;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: calc(100% - 10px);
    padding: 5px;
    border-top-left-radius: 12px;
    border-top-right-radius: 12px;
    text-align: center;
}
.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="63b2df8905dc045b034e7f31"] li:nth-child(2) {
    position: relative;
}

image.thumb.png.19ba7ae48c1c6fd1339c55c92e407d15.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="63b2df8905dc045b034e7f31"] li:nth-child(2):before {
    content: "Most Popular";
    background-color: orange;
    color: white;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: calc(100% - 10px);
    padding: 5px;
    border-top-left-radius: 12px;
    border-top-right-radius: 12px;
    text-align: center;
}
.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="63b2df8905dc045b034e7f31"] li:nth-child(2) {
    position: relative;
}

image.thumb.png.19ba7ae48c1c6fd1339c55c92e407d15.png

Looks great, but it does not match the width fully. Tried changing it but can't get it to align properly.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 18.36.11.png

Link to comment
1 minute ago, donsvenson said:

Looks great, but it does not match the width fully. Tried changing it but can't get it to align properly.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 18.36.11.png

- 3% seems to work for 13" and mobile but I guess on larger screen it might not fit all the way, I'll try later. Do you think there's a solution to make it fit for sure on any screen?

If it were possible to have it overlaid centred on the top line, it wouldn't need to stretch all the way to both sides. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Link to comment
On 1/24/2023 at 2:09 PM, donsvenson said:

Hi,

I'd like to add little banners to the pricing table I've created via a summary-list at on of the places indicated by the pink arrows (for all items). I'm talking about hints like "best for independent learners" or "best for ... " which is common in pricing tables.

I haven't found any suitable solution for this so far.

page: https://luxlessons.lu/luxembourgish-language-course 

pw: abc143

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.01.23.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 07.58.30.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.07.31.png

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 08.07.24.png

It looks like you removed this section? I don't see it now

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 2/3/2023 at 11:23 PM, donsvenson said:

That's strange, the section should be there. I did not change anything about it.

Please check again, it should be working.

Thank you so much in advance

Hi,

See this video

https://www.loom.com/share/c65d61d0f9bd4315a04d2d0bd3d378be

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.