Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

New here, my site is- heidiwright.co.uk - I have searched everywhere to ask if people can have a choice of styles of images on my site, colours etc that they click then what they choose will then go onto a card template? Mix and match, that then land on to a template, similar to how you pick a Snapchat emoji? Is Squarespace able to do this?

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 11.50.05.png

• Solution
14 minutes ago, Heidi0202 said:

I have searched everywhere to ask if people can have a choice of styles of images on my site, colours etc that they click then what they choose will then go onto a card template?

There is a third party (paid) plugin called Swatch Variants that replaces the drop-down lists of variants with images. This allows customers to select options like frame colours based on images instead of lists.

Is that what you are asking? If you are looking for the "product builder" functionality where users add elements to a mockup image, that is something that would be easier on other platforms like the WordPress/WooCommerce solution in your screenshot.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, minheecho said:

Does anyone know how to have the drop down variant options show as image swatches/icons?

Did you try the plugin I recommended above?

5 minutes ago, minheecho said:

I think this site is from SS

The site you've linked is a Shopify site.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.