Justify Text

11 minutes ago, Celine13 said:

I would like to justify the text in order that everything is aligned on both sides.

Like most designers, I strongly recommend against using justified text on a web page because the web isn't like print media.

When you justify text on a web page it reduces readability and makes it extremely difficult for dyslexic readers (and many others) to read and understand the content. Justification causes gaps between the words, and sometimes these gaps line up and form what are called "rivers" within the text block. 

I recommend reading this post to understand why justification doesn't work well on web pages. If, after reading it, you still want to go ahead, please provide forum users with a link to the page on your site and explain which text you'd like to change.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.