Lightboax with Marketo Form input

Hello. I am having a problem with putting a form into the lightbox function. The form is a Marketo javascript embed form and you can see a working one at the bottom of the main page of the site here: https://www.tutored.live/

So in a new page we are trying to make a pop-up lightbox with a Marketo form embed. Everything seems to work properly. However when I hit the submit button on the form, it closes on the pop-up and reloads the page. It also does this even if I do not input the required fields. The forms seem to work just fine outside of the lightbox so I'm not sure why this is causing the function to fail in such a way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, AnimationDestination said:

Hello. I am having a problem with putting a form into the lightbox function. The form is a Marketo javascript embed form and you can see a working one at the bottom of the main page of the site here: https://www.tutored.live/

So in a new page we are trying to make a pop-up lightbox with a Marketo form embed. Everything seems to work properly. However when I hit the submit button on the form, it closes on the pop-up and reloads the page. It also does this even if I do not input the required fields. The forms seem to work just fine outside of the lightbox so I'm not sure why this is causing the function to fail in such a way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Which button you set the lightbox, can you show some screenshots?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!