Spotify codes (downloading)

Hi Guys.

Im not, super good with squarespace, unfortunately.

anyways. i ran in to this problem yesterday. i was trying to put in codes, for my musik from spotify. it was all going fine until i hit save.

all of a sudden, almost all my work, wasn't there... and when i tried to visit my site, it startet downloading allot of stuff...

what could cause this ? my only thought was, that maybe i had to many "link" (codes) is there some kind of limit maybe ?

i would appreciate all the help i can get. if you will, you can visit my site on - marcodiallo.com. the under work, if you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a big picture of the spotify logo, that will take you to the site, that has issues, to say the least...

Thank you so much !!

Marco

• Replies 9
  • Views 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fine to me... no random downloading. What am I missing? Have you tried viewing the page in an incognito window or another browser (i.e. not logged in)?

image.thumb.png.1533357cab30eb5813d96fb3af96d6ff.png

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, marneknold said:

still major problems on my site.

Please provide some more details about the issue, including the browser (name and version) are you using and a screenshot or video of the issue. Please see How to Post a Forum Question if you need guidance providing these details. 

For your information, when I view the page https://www.marcodiallo.com/work/music it looks and functions correctly on both Chrome and Safari. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2023 at 8:21 PM, paul2009 said:

Please provide some more details about the issue, including the browser (name and version) are you using and a screenshot or video of the issue. Please see How to Post a Forum Question if you need guidance providing these details. 

For your information, when I view the page https://www.marcodiallo.com/work/music it looks and functions correctly on both Chrome and Safari. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Thanks for replaying !! I really appreciate any help i can get. it still bugs me... i will try to make a video asap.!

Thank you so much !

• 2 months later...