im working on my website and mobile performance

hello everyone im hoping someone can help me im at the last straw with my squarespace website. I have been working 5 days to improve my performance the highest for mobile has been 24 and for website 70. I have compressed images deleted blocks, and etc. but my lighthouse results will not change. does anyone know how to remove google tag manager from website as well as facebook events manager. it also says to have images in the correct sizes i have changed all them numerous times i have watched youtube videos read articles but i cant figure it out. It wont let me edit anything in the devtools i just dont know what to do someone help me!?!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Armire, what is your site URL, and what tool are you using to measure your page speed?

- Hannah
Studio Founded

Edited by studiofounded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.