Products deleted/missing after logging in the next day, nothing changed on the site

I worked for a while yesterday adding 3 new service products to my store, and inserted them onto a blank page in separate products blocks. This page is not linked currently as I'm not ready to go live yet, but I can navigate to it directly. When I go to the page, the products are there - the descriptions I wrote, the placeholder image I uploaded, etc. Each product has a form assigned to it (customer must choose some options after clicking the add to cart button). When I click add to cart, I get an alert that says "Unable to Add Item. Sorry, we do not have enough of that item available" and the form does not load.

When I navigate to my inventory, the products are all missing. I can't view or edit them - and either way they were set to have unlimited quantity.

Any ideas how this happened or how to recover it? I can't find a way to contact Squarespace directly but there must be some kind of bug here and the products exist but aren't appearing in my list of active products?

Edit: I've found the problem. The product page was deleted and this apparently just wipes all of the products from the store entirely. Not exactly the smartest design but at least I know now to make that mistake in the future. Guess I'll have to remake these - good thing the description copy is still all there in my browser so it's not as bad as starting from scratch...
Edited by TotallyRadGuitars
  • Replies 0
  • Views 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic