Newsletter Template For Email Campaigns?

• 4 months later...

It's incredibly frustrating, and the lack of responses tells me we're stuck with it. I just moved my client's newsletter to Squarespace and am already considering another system because of this issue. Has anyone else run into this or found a solution?

• 8 months later...

I recently did a full redesign of my website so that I could utilize the more fluid design options in the new version of Squarespace....and I absolutely love my freeing design options when it comes to the websites.  

I had been a mail chimp user for years and would utilize this service for not only automation but also for weekly email newsletters, I thought I would give the Squarespace option a try and I signed up for a year of service, I went to design my campaign and was very disappointed that the same fluid design engine available for the websites is not available for the email marketing design.  

For example I would like to create a simple paragraph and place an image embedded in that paragraph allowing the text to word wrap around the image that is either left or right justified.  I am able to do this with Mail Chimp and I am able to do it in Constant Contact, but no such luck with SquareSpace....I am very disappointed in the lack of functionality when what I was trying to do was utilize one company for all of my services.  I went to cancel the email marketing option only to find out that it is of course non refundable....am I missing something is there really an option to do what I would like to do or are my fears correct that the SquareSpace Email Marketing tool just really does not align with some of the other options out there?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Phillips

Yes, I am extremely disappointed in the lack of design options the email marketing solution offers.  I came over from MailChimp and though, it was slightly more expensive I wish I could get a refund from Squarespace and go back to MailChimp....because I was able to create extremely rich emails.