How to keep the "Category types" filters in a products page

Hi there,

I am trying to find a way to keep my category types on, constantly, on my products page. I have a few questions about this page actually. The password to enter is: Laureclairestudio

Ideally i would like to be able to add some categories in the future but for now i have these three: Limited edition prints / Open edition prints / Services.

- First I would like to be able to keep this menu on even when entering one of these categories and having the category active selected underlined like in the main menu to see where we are.

- Is it also possible to delete the long black line between this menu and my prints?

- Then lastly for the mobile version, is there a way to put all the categories on top of each others, centered, because it is only showing 2 of them and people wouldn't know there s more if they slide.

It'll be amazing if someone could help 🙂

Thank you in advance.

Laure

Screenshot 2023-01-14 at 00.00.29.png

Screenshot 2023-01-14 at 00.02.29.png

8 hours ago, Laureclairestudio said:

for the mobile version, is there a way to put all the categories on top of each others, centered, because it is only showing 2 of them and people wouldn't know there s more if they slide.

For a stacked list of categories, please see the solution I provided below. Let me know if this helps.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 minute ago, Laureclairestudio said:

Any help on the other questions would be welcome

Can you share the URL of your site? Unfortunately the forum doesn't add the URL to posts 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.