Is it possible to use two different images, one for desktop version and the other for mobile?

I wanted more flexibility in designing the page that presents the rates for my services, so I used canva.  I had assumed that I would be able to use different images when creating the page/section by clicking on the "mobile" button to switch over to the mobile view and then uploading a different image that would better accommodate the mobile version of my website.  That doesn't seem to be the case.  So now I have the option of using either the image that is most suitable for desktop viewing and ends up super tiny on the mobile (even after maximizing the scale), or vice versa if I upload the mobile version of the image I created.  I would LOVE a fix for this so that I could have each respective image appear based on the device my page is being viewed on.  I have attached both images for your reference. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Isaac

P.S. Not sure if I will receive an email when this is replied to, but fingers crossed that will be the case.

Mobile Website Price List.png

Website Price List.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 8:27 AM, ApexFitnessSA said:

Certainly!  Here's the link:

https://www.apexfitnesssa.com/rates

I am good at following directions, so I eagerly anticipate your reply.

Thank you!

Hi,

I don't see any images on this page, just a black space

image.thumb.png.2044029f1782f282801853c6af8e923c.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...