• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/11/2023 at 11:28 AM, littlexplorercompany said:

Does anyone in the UK have suggestions for good point of sale processors to use with squarespace?

It depends on what you mean by "use with Squarespace". Can you give us some context so we can understand what you need to be able to do?

It is possible to dynamically update stock levels in real time between Squarespace and some other POS systems. 

Update: The SKU IQ extension, added in December 2023, is designed to easily sync your inventory, orders and product catalogue between Squarespace and point-of-sale systems from Clover, Lightspeed and Square.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, littlexplorercompany said:

I...only require a point of sale unit for a single expo.

If you need a low cost solution for a one-off expo and you don't need to sync your inventory with Squarespace then Zettle may be what you need. There's a free "Zettle Go" app for iOS (iPhone and iPad) where you can manually add your inventory and then process orders. Their card/device reader is around £29. You'd need to read the smallprint but I believe there's a 1.75% transaction fee.

image.thumb.png.7f5a6990d46109a202c5d268173bcddf.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 11 months later...
16 minutes ago, sionedp said:

is there anything that would sync inventory

Have you looked at the SKU IQ extension? It is designed to easily sync your inventory, orders and product catalogue between Squarespace and point-of-sale systems from Clover, Lightspeed and Square.