Miscellaneus coding custom font

My website: www.gastonduflos.com 

Hi, how can I change all the MISCELLANEOUS custom font coding on my website. My custom font works in all of the heading and pharagraphs, but it doesn't work in all of the miscellaneous. I've changed lots of them individually and it;s taken lots of time. Is there a unique code to change them all at one? 

Otherwise I need to add custom font to the following, my font name is degular-text 

- List price, list status, limited availability label font, sold out, the menu with the collections in shop page,  variant fields when in product shop page, add to cart, sign up buttom on footer, first name and last name in contact page. 

Also, how can I add drop down text with information about my products in the single product page? Example here: 

https://suhm.com.au/products/orseis-1

This website has Materials, and Delivery as drop down menu with information inside. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH@

THIS IS THE CODE THAT I HAVE SO FAR:

// CUSTOM FONT

@font-face {

font-family: degular-display,sans-serif;
font-weight: 500;
font-style: normal;

font-family: degular-text, sans-serif;
font-weight: 400;
font-style: normal;

}

.sqs-block-button-element {
    font-family: degular-text !important;
}
.grid-title {
}
.product-price {
}
 .header-nav *, nav.header-menu-nav-list * {
    font-family: 'degular-text' ;
}

h1 {

font-family: 'degular-display';}

h2 {

h3 {

h4 {

.sqsrte-large {

font-family: 'degular-text';}

p {

.sqsrte-small {

Miscellaneous

On 1/15/2023 at 2:20 PM, GastonDuflos said:

Not on my Squarespace. It is default in others templates. I use it with the Adobe Fonts embed code.

You can try this https://www.thestyledsquare.com/blog-content/how-to-add-adobe-fonts-to-squarespace-with-css-71

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...

hi @tuanphan thank you so much. I've done that. The problem is that the code is for all headings and paragraphs. But the ones that are missing are the MISCELLANEOUS, like this ones: List price, list status, limited availability label font, sold out, the menu with the collections in shop page,  variant fields when in product shop page, add to cart, sign up buttom on footer, first name and last name in contact page. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 1:10 PM, DoctorAurit said:

@GastonDuflos did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm trying to find the selector name for the miscellaneous category so I can use custom font in monospace. Thanks! 

If you share link to page, we can check class name for you

Or send to forum message

On 6/30/2023 at 4:10 PM, DoctorAurit said:

@GastonDuflos did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm trying to find the selector name for the miscellaneous category so I can use custom font in monospace. Thanks! 

No sorry! I decided to choose 1 of the default Squarespace fonts instead, it was too much for me to handle XD

• 2 weeks later...

Like Gaston @tuanphanI scrapped a beautiful custom font, the one I will use for paragraphs and buttons because I couldn't get the nav button to have the correct font size (Ie the font size that match the rest of the nav bar). Even with the font change to one of the stupid system ones lol the font is still not matching. Or at least I don't think it is, it looks smaller than the non-button items. It is quite rude.

https://duck-sheep-gyj3.squarespace.com/ /SD$$$2023

On 7/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, identifyasaproblem said:

Like Gaston @tuanphanI scrapped a beautiful custom font, the one I will use for paragraphs and buttons because I couldn't get the nav button to have the correct font size (Ie the font size that match the rest of the nav bar). Even with the font change to one of the stupid system ones lol the font is still not matching. Or at least I don't think it is, it looks smaller than the non-button items. It is quite rude.

https://duck-sheep-gyj3.squarespace.com/ /SD$$$2023

You can use this CSS to adjust button size

header#header a.btn {
    font-size: 0.9em !Important;
}

Or send to forum message

• 3 months later...