Announcement Bar Problems

I have something called Squarekicker. The official header is visible on every page other than one, and there is an announcement bar above the header on every page too... other than the one without an official header. I used a section to create the header on the page where it isn't visible but I don't know how to have the announcement bar on the page. Is there any way to do it? Currently I have a scrolling text block in place of it and used Squarekicker to make the "header" a sticky section. If an announcement bar on a non header page is impossible then the alternative would surely be a scrolling text block instead, but how do I make it so that the scrolling block is a sticky section which lays above the "header" without overlapping with it... and also wondering if there's a way to change the size of a scrolling block's text.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TQDT said:

I have something called Squarekicker. The official header is visible on every page other than one, and there is an announcement bar above the header on every page too... other than the one without an official header. I used a section to create the header on the page where it isn't visible but I don't know how to have the announcement bar on the page. Is there any way to do it? Currently I have a scrolling text block in place of it and used Squarekicker to make the "header" a sticky section. If an announcement bar on a non header page is impossible then the alternative would surely be a scrolling text block instead, but how do I make it so that the scrolling block is a sticky section which lays above the "header" without overlapping with it... and also wondering if there's a way to change the size of a scrolling block's text.

Thanks!

@tuanphan @Beyondspace

Sorry to bother but I noticed you guys are pretty active on here and was wondering if there was a solution to this? Either through having an announcement bar on a page with no header, or having a scrolling section stuck to the top of a page

You'll want to share your website URL to be able to get good help, always useful to be able to see the problem you're having.

Have you contacted Squarekicker support?
https://www.squarekicker.com/support

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)