Help moving 'additional info' block on product page

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi all, I am attempting to move this accordion block above the add to cart button and the "no risk return..." text on on my product pages. I've tried to use some code from forum posts like this in the past, but to no avail. Any help would be so appreciated! (I would need to be able to replicate this custom placement on every product page.)

And, maybe I should clarify that I would need the accordion to be half its current size, too. Wouldn't want it jutting out.

Thanks in advance,

Rosa

Screenshot 2023-01-04 181633.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for your quick response. I found that this almost worked for me, but now I just need it to show up in the same place on mobile. For some reason, on mobile, it shows up above the price. I'd like it to appear below all the text and above the quantity, like it does on desktop.  

image.thumb.png.1bdec31c9fceec95b61d10713fe0c3d0.png

On 1/6/2023 at 3:53 AM, rosan said:

Thanks for your quick response. I found that this almost worked for me, but now I just need it to show up in the same place on mobile. For some reason, on mobile, it shows up above the price. I'd like it to appear below all the text and above the quantity, like it does on desktop.  

image.thumb.png.1bdec31c9fceec95b61d10713fe0c3d0.png

Can you share link to this product? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• Solution
On 1/10/2023 at 7:53 AM, rosan said:

https://flounder-orange-slbh.squarespace.com/solar-panels/p/uleaf

Thanks! (I would want it to apply to all products though)

Don't remove any code in your current code. Add this to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
section.ProductItem-additional {
    order: 3;
    margin-top: 0px !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 1/14/2023 at 6:46 AM, tuanphan said:

Don't remove any code in your current code. Add this to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
section.ProductItem-additional {
    order: 3;
    margin-top: 0px !important;
}
}

Thank you so much! This worked beautifully. 

• 1 year later...

I've been trying a few things posted by other people in related forums to this topic but none of them seem to work. 

Site: https://www.musicbyvi.com/beat-store/p/adoration

I want to move the audio block to right above the 'Add to Cart' button to use as a preview (as I make more digital products, they will take this exact format so I'm hoping for something that works the exact same way across all digital products). My code injection and CSS are pretty empty (I wish I remembered what the Code Injection header one was meant to do anymore)Screenshot2024-02-11221923.thumb.png.d14240e22877258c4bff8d6ffc9830b7.pngScreenshot2024-02-11222326.thumb.png.a6a74a8b27597e0eb598f20d205f2bf2.pngScreenshot2024-02-11222418.png.da49977c6cb0d7108e6d64402a3410db.png

7 hours ago, VIMusic said:

I've been trying a few things posted by other people in related forums to this topic but none of them seem to work.

Have you tried my referenced code in my Jan. 4, 2023 post previously?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I just did and I can't seem to get it to work. I installed twcsl and copied the code to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection and nothing seemed to change. I don't know if I'm missing a step or something.