How can I change Templates?

• Replies 4
  • Views 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess Im also using the new version because I dont have that 'template' option.
I found an option to change 'Page Layout' in the main navigation but there is nothing that fulfills my requirments. I need to change the actual template... IF SOMEONE IN CHARGE IS READING THIS please resond because its very frustraiting.

2 hours ago, angryaleksa said:

IF SOMEONE IN CHARGE IS READING THIS

They aren't, officially. Please see item six on the forum guidelines.

I need to change the actual template...

If you are on v7.1 you can't. What SS calls templates on v7.1 are really color choices and a few bits and bobs.

Any v7.1 site can be made to look like any other by changing the color options, manually.

SS designed v7.1 to get rid of the template confusion and maintenance overhead of v7.0. v7.0 started heading that direction when the Brine template family way released. v7.1 is a continuation of that evolution as far as overall layout goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.