Appointment type with two calendars?

I have an appointment type that would need the availability of two staff members. How do I go about doing that? For example, when customers book a couples massage I need to have two therapists available - how do I create an appointment type that would allow for that?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Im having the same issue but I need the calendars within Acuity to look for conflicts. I dont need another outside calendar. 

As I have 2 people but 3 calendars. Each person has their personal calendar and the 3rd calendar is if someone needs to book with them together at once for an appt but I cant get Acuity to check for conflicts within itself. HELP

Edited by aprilquestions
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar issue. I have 3 calendars - 2 individual calendars and 1 for either/or appointments. Acuity allows overbooking even though there are conflicts inside Acuity in one of the calendars. 

It seems like this could be a big problem - I'm wondering why it seems no one from Acuity has addressed this.

Edited by pamela-ng
Add more info
  • 1 month later...