Change when printing/screenshotting analytics

I create PDFs of my analytics so I can share them and compare them over time. I typically use a browser extension called GoFullPage because simply using the print function doesn't capture everything that shows on the analtyics pages. However, 2 days ago I was printing our December analytics and they weren't printing correctly (see attached image). Instead of scrolling vertically, like normal, the screenshot looked like it was scrolling to the side - as if I was running dual monitors. I'm not. I tried other pages and they all scrolled normally for the screenshot. Only the analytics pages had this malfunction. I contacted the developer of GoFullPage and they said this is something they see caused by the web platform developer (SqSp in this case). I'm not running any plug-ins or modifications to my website, just a template provided by SqSp. I haven't been on these forums for a long time. I used to be able to reach a SqSp support person, but that option doesn't appear to be visible anymore. Any ideas how I can get this resolved, reach a support person, or a better way to print/save my analytics? I typically run Chrome on macOS, currently Ventura (fully up to date).

Thanks for any help.

screencapture-slte-squarespace-config-analytics-2023-01-02.jpg

St. Luke's is a small but growing Catholic church and K-8 school in northwestern Ankeny, Iowa (a northern suburb of Des Moines).

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found out that the browser plug-in didn't change. The change appears to have been made by Squarespace, to their analytics page code. If anyone needs a solution to this issue, I found a plug-in that works correctly. It's called "Awesome Screen Recorder & Screenshot".

St. Luke's is a small but growing Catholic church and K-8 school in northwestern Ankeny, Iowa (a northern suburb of Des Moines).

On 1/2/2023 at 11:33 PM, St Lukes said:

I used to be able to reach a SqSp support person, but that option doesn't appear to be visible anymore. Any ideas how I can...reach a support person

If you are experiencing difficulties contacting Squarespace, please read how to contact Squarespace.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.