Avenue: How can you edit text blocks and captions?

Hi, I am very new to Squarespace and some of it is not totally intuitive yet. For instance, I can edit the header and navigation, but I can't get into the text blocks that come with the templates to edit the main captions then the page text. Any idea what I am doing wrong here? Appreciate the help!

Click on Page Content Edit.

979653521_ScreenShot2023-01-02at3_22_31PM.png.111a458b7b8bbc3b0b155df8ace8d76d.png

Hover over the block.

416884842_ScreenShot2023-01-02at3_22_47PM.png.de7d8effd4a5a291a7a8c91a93b3b8f9.png

Click in the block and a pop-up menu will appear.

1456000545_ScreenShot2023-01-02at3_23_01PM.png.49b5c181f85b3d874a502128f19d9e71.png

A note. I did notice that I was having trouble clicking on the Page Content Edit button. To solve I reloaded the page and the edit button worked again.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 3 weeks later...

At this point since this seems to be an editor issue I can't help unless I have access to your backend. If you feel comfortable doing that, I'm willing to take a quick look to see what I can see.

You'd need to send me a Contributor Invite with Administrator permission.

If you are interested let me know we can make arrangements via DM.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.