Site not showing correct domain name

Hi, i am setting up my website and business at kolours.space / kolour.space, its seams my DNS is not linking because was previously linked to WordPress.com — Get a Free Blog Here i will fix in due course, because i own  both domains. 

I know the website content and flow, but i may need a straight forward assistance to make sure it flows to the commerce page and instagram link.

How can i get this support? Webinar only? Not really want to pay for expert to look at all, just the ecommerce floe.

On 1/2/2023 at 2:35 PM, CarlaBento said:

I am setting up my website and business at kolours.space / kolour.space, its seems my DNS is not linking

You will need to logon to your domain provider and edit the DNS entries for each domain so that they connect to the Squarespace website, as described in this guide. They are currently forwarded, which is not the correct setup.

Squarespace Customer Care can advise you on the correct settings (as described in the guide linked above) but they will not be able to help you to change DNS entries with a third party domain host.

Perhaps this is something your domain host can help you with, if you show them the guide?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hi again,
concerning the adjustments for the flow of the ecommerce, its there a square space fee service for small adjustments as i am at work when the webinars happen and i dont have time just now. I did all and my page is very straight forward as long i manage to have the categories for the services and appointments setup correctly. Carla

On 1/2/2023 at 7:08 PM, CarlaBento said:

Is there a squarespace fee service for small adjustments as i am at work when the webinars happen and i don't have time just now.

Your domain name is hosted by a third party so I imagine you will want to approach them for assistance first.

You can book a Squarespace Expert via the Squarespace Marketplace.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I recommend you disable URL forwarding. The DNS records appear to be OK.

If it helps, the URL https://www.kolours.space connects me to a Squarespace website:

image.thumb.png.a712001118cc8cffdd59e66d3b3a8b17.png