Need Help Adding My Services to Different Pages

Hello,

I am revamping my website and recently started using the Squarespace Commerce section for my business (set it up a few days ago to be able to collect payments online and better manage my accounting books), and while it is an amazing feature I'm having the hardest time figuring out how I can sort different services and add them on different pages from my ONE store. 

To be clear, I've created a store with 19 products - all digital (for now) and I've added 14 of those services to my "graphic design services" page (the link has been provided for visual purposes), but the other 5 (currently hidden) I would like to add to my "resume writing services" page (if you click on Look & Book > Our Services > Resume Writing Services you'll see I have it set up a completely different way). I also tried adding a store from the EDIT section and was willing to create a whole new store but I couldn't figure out how to change it from Physical Product to Service since they're technically digital services.

Please, can somebody tell me how I can quickly fix this problem! I am aiming to have my website completed by the end of the week and this is prolonging the premiere. Thank you in advance!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days