What's new at Squarespace - December 2022

We’ve been collecting updates all month. Here’s everything that happened at Squarespace in December! We’ll be back in the new year with some more updates. 

Squarespace Scheduling

Auto-fill client details in invoices

Instead of manually adding information, your client’s details autofill into your invoices further simplifying how you get paid. Just note, details can be auto-filled only for clients who have booked an appointment with you, not invoice-only clients.

Learn more about invoicing for Scheduling

Redesign: Client List page

You’ll notice the Client List page has a new look to streamline some features. You no longer need to go to the client’s details page to view their email address as they’re now surfaced on the Client List page. 

Learn more about managing your client list.

Websites and domains 

Asset Library: A hub for your site’s photos, videos, and files 

A new Asset Library panel has been added to your Home Menu. Rather than managing your digital assets (like photos, videos, and files) through uploading locations, the Asset Library provides a centralized place for you to view and manage assets that you use throughout your site. 

Learn more about the Asset Library. 

Reuse your page sections 

Have a page section that you love or use often on your 7.1 site? Favorite it! You can now favorite page sections and reuse them throughout your site, whether it’s a Layout Engine or Fluid Engine page section. 

Learn more about saving page sections.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, these are great new features! I'd like to submit a feature request. I've created dozens of SS sites, and it would be nice if there was a gallery of active sites that I designed, that I can embed into my own website, to show my current list of clients, with links to each of their sites. When a site launches, it would automatically update the gallery on my business site.  I am terrible at updating my own site!!

• Jo_SQSP unpinned this topic