Jump to content

right - left arrows to navigate through previous and next page

Recommended Posts

I have separate pages and I want to insert arrows each of them to make it user friendly. actually I did it but my method makes it a little bit hard. I used an arrow icon from "iconmonstr" and embedded it through my site. then write extra code under the icon for navigation. 

FOR RIGHT ARROW:
<div style= "text-align: center;">

  <svg style="fill: white;" width="30" height="30" viewbox="0 -11 11 34" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" fill-rule="evenodd" clip-rule="evenodd"><path d="M4 .755l14.374 11.245-14.374 11.219.619.781 15.381-12-15.391-12-.609.755z"/></svg>

</div>

FOR NAVIGATION:
<a href="https://google.com" class="sqs-block-button-element" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"></a>

 

I think there should be more easy way to make it. thanks. 

Link to comment
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/24/2022 at 6:24 PM, buura said:

I have separate pages and I want to insert arrows each of them to make it user friendly. actually I did it but my method makes it a little bit hard. I used an arrow icon from "iconmonstr" and embedded it through my site. then write extra code under the icon for navigation. 

FOR RIGHT ARROW:
<div style= "text-align: center;">

  <svg style="fill: white;" width="30" height="30" viewbox="0 -11 11 34" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" fill-rule="evenodd" clip-rule="evenodd"><path d="M4 .755l14.374 11.245-14.374 11.219.619.781 15.381-12-15.391-12-.609.755z"/></svg>

</div>

FOR NAVIGATION:
<a href="https://google.com" class="sqs-block-button-element" style="width: 20px; height: 20px"></a>

 

I think there should be more easy way to make it. thanks. 

Can you share your site with the protected password so I can take a look?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
10 hours ago, buura said:

https://chameleon-cranberry-dedh.squarespace.com/config/pages
pw: 009988

I mean right side (also it's gonna be left side) of the title ''Caretta MINI''. when you click right, next page will be ''Caretta 1500''. 
1864262463_Screenshot2022-12-26at18_45_55.thumb.png.4090598828a81c16b2b1ffdffe8b607c.png

Can you share the URL slug to go into this page, I can not find it now?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Do you mean using this arrow to replace the default arrow on gallery?

image.thumb.png.0d8600d2e93b5f648b48226eeead4735.png

Edited by Beyondspace

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Beyondspace said:

Do you mean using this arrow to replace the default arrow on gallery?

image.thumb.png.0d8600d2e93b5f648b48226eeead4735.png

no. when you click that arrow, you gonna pass to another trailer van page. its not about gallery. for example, in this section, caretta 1500, click right arrow and pass to Caretta Junior. and then uncle, off road etc...650943835_Screenshot2022-12-27at16_36_34.png.d0326a532286688b30921eb4f7fedeaf.png

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, buura said:

no. when you click that arrow, you gonna pass to another trailer van page. its not about gallery. for example, in this section, caretta 1500, click right arrow and pass to Caretta Junior. and then uncle, off road etc...650943835_Screenshot2022-12-27at16_36_34.png.d0326a532286688b30921eb4f7fedeaf.png

Are Caretta Junior. and then uncle, off road etc...  the texts or somethings else?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

I think you can save your previous work for the link on arrow and use it again on anther page so It would save your time

image.thumb.png.55888079c59d16348324e16280339a94.png

 

image.thumb.png.01825cee8907955f5d5a441b5ef40019.png

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Beyondspace said:

I think you can save your previous work for the link on arrow and use it again on anther page so It would save your time

image.thumb.png.55888079c59d16348324e16280339a94.png

 

image.thumb.png.01825cee8907955f5d5a441b5ef40019.png

but how can I embed the link into the arrow? my purpose is to make easy the navigating between pages. it will be too easy with left-right arrows. is it clear idk hahaha 🙂

Link to comment
1 minute ago, buura said:

but how can I embed the link into the arrow? my purpose is to make easy the navigating between pages. it will be too easy with left-right arrows. is it clear idk hahaha 🙂

I think you set the different link on the different page as the same as thing you did on the following page: https://chameleon-cranberry-dedh.squarespace.com/caretta-mini

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.