Mobile page content completely scrambled compared to page on desktop

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I just redesigned my logo page, and and very happy with the results (on desktop). When I visited the page on mobile, all of the image blocks are scrambled and out of order completely, which would make it very hard for the user to understand what's going on- least of all enjoy the way it looks. Here is the page https://www.bmessinamyportfolio.com/design/logos

How do you think I should go about fixing this? Although the page was not as optimally laid out before, nor as enjoyable- it at least worked on mobile. Even if the horizontal groups cannot be preserved, I would at least like it to keep the order. Any recommendations? Really want to keep this layout for both mobile and desktop if possible. 

• Solution
On 12/21/2022 at 7:47 PM, BriRose said:

When I visited the page on mobile, all of the image blocks are scrambled and out of order completely, which would make it very hard for the user to understand what's going on- least of all enjoy the way it looks.

Squarespace recently updated their editor to "Fluid Engine" to make it even more customisable on mobile devices.

If you are using Fluid Engine you can design your pages for desktop and then use the mobile preview to rearrange and resize your content to make it perfect for mobile devices. By default, the mobile view will show the elements in the order they were added instead of the order they are shown in the desktop view, so you'll need to rearrange them mobile on every page.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
Updated link to video

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.