I need Tahoma | Seeking custom code to change all paragraph content

I need to use Tahoma as the body font in my entire website, but unfortunately SS does not offer that font, just Open Sans (it's cousin)
Is there any CSS I can use to convert my Open Sans content to Tahoma?
The site is still being built and it private, which is why I have not shared the url.

Thanks in advance for any help with this query!
Smiles

Jo

• Replies 8
  • Views 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, curlybirdie21 said:

I need to use Tahoma as the body font in my entire website, but unfortunately SS does not offer that font, just Open Sans (it's cousin)
The site is still being built and it private, which is why I have not shared the url.

Smiles

Jo

You can follow the steps on this video to install the custom css and apply it on your desired content: https://recordit.co/xLAoVsFHqC

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Also.. I tried the code you had supplied and it looked great.However, I then needed to change the colour of some H4 text which is in Bebas Neue - when I changed the colour it also changed the font to Tahoma, so I feel like I need some additional CSS that makes sure the H fonts dont change from BN to Tahoma - is that something you could share with me?

Thanks so much in advance
Smiles

Jo

13 hours ago, curlybirdie21 said:

Also.. I tried the code you had supplied and it looked great.However, I then needed to change the colour of some H4 text which is in Bebas Neue - when I changed the colour it also changed the font to Tahoma, so I feel like I need some additional CSS that makes sure the H fonts dont change from BN to Tahoma - is that something you could share with me?

Thanks so much in advance
Smiles

Jo

You can use the following extension to target the block id of your text, then we can set the appropriate style for it

Squarespace ID Finder

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 12/21/2022 at 5:46 AM, curlybirdie21 said:

Smiles

Jo

This will help. @inside_the_square has amazing tutorials. This is what I used for custom paragraph and header fonts on my site.

Thanks so much, so I can certainly give you the SS ID but I am not sure that will solve the issue - you see each time I want to perhaps change the colour of an H font to one tha doesn't align to the site styles it converts the font from Bebas Neue to Tahoma, which I don't want it to do.
I suppose I need code that ensures any H font stays in BN even if I change its colour.