Squarespace SEO Plugin (Yoast for Squarespace)

Hi everyone,

We're gearing up for the public launch of my Squarespace SEO plugin ("the YoastSEO for Squarespace") in Q1 - it would be great to learn your biggest challenges in SEO (on and off Squarespace) 👇

Feel free to drop a comment with:

• What you would like to see
  • The challenges you'd like it to help with
  • Features you have in mind 
  • Anything else to help with our launch!

After a successful waiting list launch, we're looking forward to helping more and more people get their site on page 1 of Google.

Thank you in advance! 

Henry Purchase

Founder of SEOSpace - the SEO plugin for Squarespace.

Get a Free Squarespace SEO Audit: https://www.seospace.co.uk/squarespace-seo-audit-score

image.png.f2cf8f5bd8cb76803cb561be0b303142.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is an awesome addition to the platform. Looking forward to see what you have put together. My thing with yoast is the passive voice negative marks on posts. They do not explain very well as to a fix for this. I think a great addition to your plugin would be to recommend replacement grammar rather than having the end user rewite the sentence over and over until its not passive voice any more. 

Maybe it could identify the text and give 2 or 3 variations of the sentence that could be used . 

Thanks for your feedback @Chai_Deezy! A "Grammarly for SEO" would be really cool, although I completely agree with you - passive voice marks can be confusing even on Grammarly.

We'll explore how this can fit into our roadmap.

Henry Purchase

Founder of SEOSpace - the SEO plugin for Squarespace.

Get a Free Squarespace SEO Audit: https://www.seospace.co.uk/squarespace-seo-audit-score

image.png.f2cf8f5bd8cb76803cb561be0b303142.png