Subdomains

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to verify my website on my Mastodon profile.  I copied and pasted the Mastodon code into my homepage on my Squarespace account as required to verify my account.  However, when I click the link from within Mastodon to my website:  backstories-research.com, Mastodon tries to point to social.backstories-research.com even though I'm signed up on Mastodon under another pre-existing server.  It says that social.backstories-research.com cannot be found (even though that isn't the website link I typed into Mastodon). \However, understanding that's what Mastodon might want, I created a subdomain on SquareSpace as social.backstories-research.com and checked the box for it to point back to my homepage:  backstories-research.com.  Even after I've done that, the link for social.backstories-research.com is not found.  Anyone have suggestions?

Nevermind--it miraculously started working five minutes after I posted this.  Please disregard.  I don't see an option to delete this post!

Edited by Backstories
No option to delete--not needed anymore
  • Replies 0
  • Views 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic